Monday 22 March 2010

Buzz Edition no.7

Hey guys, I have a lot of work to get on with so I thought I’d leave you with some buzz to think about…

My Shahid dose… Badmaash Company promos will come out in two days! There is a rumour that Shahid had a tantrum about wearing a vest for a video, has anyone else noticed how these stories come out months after the actual shooting of the film?

The rumour about Freida being the next Bond girl is false

Ranbir and Katz will be going to colleges to promote Rajneeti

Lol, Karan has decided to respond to the ‘gay’ tweets!

SRK and Saif would like to be able to dance like Shahid, welcome to my world!

I’m looking forward to Saat Khoon Maaf more and more! Naseeruddin and his son will both play Priyanka’s husbands in it! How much more awesome can it get?

Love Sex Aur Dhokha looks interesting, I want to see which route this movie takes…

Just to finish off… some song trailers from Paathshaala!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRsmoydr_Y


Good to see the singer too! On a side note… doesn’t the person leaning over the singer look a bit like a young AR Rahman? This all looks so sweet, its a it of a ‘making of…’ video too

Right, from watching this I can tell I probably will cry watching this…

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=OJkNXFlblbQ&feature=channel

Signing off… KEEP IT REAL hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment