Wednesday 24 March 2010

IT’S HERE! Badmaash Company trailer

The trailer, we Shahid Kapoor and Anuskha Sharma fans have all been waiting for is out! And boy is it good… although even I have to admit it does remind me a little of Bunty aur Babli… here’s to hoping it’s not a copy:

The music is sounding good, what with incorporating the words badmaash and badmaashi into it…

I like the avatars, I seriously couldn’t recognise Shahid as the bald man at first! This one seems pretty sure not to disappoint! I’m interested to see their demise… because I’m pretty sure there will be one, just how?

And OMG squee! Shahnushie kiss! Meiyang and Vir seem to have pretty entertaining characters too…

 ‘Picture bana te… Madhuri ko sign katre hai…’ I wish!

I promise you once you have done business with us, you’ll never do business again…’ ‘Sorry?’ ‘Er anybody else?’ hehe

What do you guys think?

Just on a side note, I just hit 200 hits! YEAH! But then again, probably more than half of them are from me anyway!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the trailer...It leaves me speechless..It's totally awesome...all the Shahid's avatars, anushiie's western look..wow, meiyang n veer das...jus sooo funny...rocking characters...
    I love the dialogues...the climax...the everythin...so..fingers crossed 4 this one....I'm pretty sure It'll rock..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I really hope this does well in the BO too, because in the end that's what really matters...

    A film may be really good but unless it does well in the BO, it is normally written off which is a shame in a lot of cases...

    Hehe the trailer leaves you speechless and me singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี

    ReplyDelete