Thursday 25 February 2010

Happy Birthday Charlie Boy!

Happy 29th Birthday Shahid Kapoor!

Our Kamina is 29 today (although he hardly looks it) and I wish, along with his millions of fans, that the next year is as good as his last. May he be happy in life and give us truly praiseworthy films that bowl us over like Kaminey.

On this special day, he got a surprise party thrown by his friends an family:

“So I got thrown a surprise bday party n I sure was surprised even dad n family were in on it Wow ! Its actually my first surprise bday party”

Wow, I wish I could have one like that! Never mind the ghetto typing, he sounds thrilled which is always nice. He’s spending some of his birthday rehearsing for Filmfare, as he’ll be doing a Michael Jackson tribute. Good luck with that!

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2010/02/25/13811/index.html Here’s a nice, if over the top, article about his birthday.

I can see him reaching the top, forget Ranbir and Imran, Shahid’s here! Shahid will have my support every step of the way. He’s taking on some different and challenging roles and I hope he continues to play characters such as those in Kaminey.

Shahid has three films coming up in 2010; Paathshaala, Milenge Milenge and Badmaash Company. Wishing him all the best; a wonderful birthday and a successful year to come… MsBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment