Saturday 13 February 2010

I just discovered this...

I just found this awesome web page which makes me feel like a fool because it has been around for ages but it has got me excited!
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/trade/releasedates/index.html
I bet most people already know about this and it highlights what a novice I am but now I have dates to look forward to:

19/2/10-Toh Baat Pakki
26/2/10-Karthik Calling Karthik, Teen Patti
26/3/10-Prince
2/4/10-Milenge Milenge
9/4/10-Paathshaala
7/5/10-Badmaash Company
21/5/10-Kites
28/5/10-Raajneeti
2/7/10-Anjaana Anjaani
November '10- Golmaal 3, Patiala House
Decembet '10- Tees Maar Khan





Also, I just saw the first look of Badmaa$h Company and I'm impressed:


I hope Shahid is playing the bad guy again, from the sounds of it, it seems so. Anushka looks a bit fake it in but I like Chang and Vir Das' look, especially the latter. On a side note, is it just me or does it look like Shahid is edging away from Anushka?

2 comments:

  1. BH.com is pretty decent site, it took me while to discover it too. :)

    I think he's Karan the conman. I quite like the entire concept and style of the look. The tagline really interests me "They did all the wrong things...the right way" - something edgy and promising for a fresh kind of action.

    Yeah, seems like it. Anushka isn't clung onto Shahid either. There particular link might symbolise that they are together on this journey but independent in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really interesting... Maybe that is the case, puts a new spin to it I must say! The tagline is great, I just can't wait for the promos!

    I'd really like to know how you found out about Karan the conman... any special secret source ;)?

    BH is good for more official things like this but unfortuneately there's no good site for honest and up to date news stories about bollywood, the last place you want to go is Zoom, the rubbish they braodcast! Pfft!

    ReplyDelete